Employment policy is to provide
- Opportunity for Thai people, be a quality source of employment.
- Opportunity to apply personal capability in one's performance for career advancement.
- Fair remuneration based on knowledge and capability in line with employment market.
- Provide good and safe environment/condition for working.
- Fair treatment to employees in line with laws, rules and regulations, social culture and moral.
- Production/Engineering/Quality Assurance/Production Planning and inventory Control/Delivery
- Accounting/Finance/Internal Audit
- Purchasing and Logistics
- Sales and Marketing
- Human resource/Administration
- Safety and Environment
Benefits/welfares and Activities
Bonus, Provident fund, Medical allowance, Accident Insurance, Physical checkup, Transportation, Uniform, Gratuity fund, Service year gift, Allowance for emergency working in different factory, Kaizen/Activity award (Opportunity to present in Japan), Activity day, Staff party day, Birthday Party/Gift, Sport activity.
Experienced Electrical Engineer Apply
- Responsible for electrical maintenance in factory in order to maintain continuously production process
- Responsible for machinery installation or modification to achieve the factory target and plan
- Age not over 30 years old
- Bachelor degree in ElectricalEngineering or other related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in Electrical.
- Good in English Communication
- Computer literacy
- Good personality, mature and proactiv
How To Apply
Interested person may send resume via e-mail address at email@example.com
Download Application Form
Interested person may download application form, please provide us with your information as much as possible then send application form with education document and other documents for job application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remark : for more information please call 0-2815-5000 ext. 1213, 1631
You may send your resume to email@example.com