Employment policy is to provide
- Opportunity for Thai people, be a quality source of employment.
- Opportunity to apply personal capability in one's performance for career advancement.
- Fair remuneration based on knowledge and capability in line with employment market.
- Provide good and safe environment/condition for working.
- Fair treatment to employees in line with laws, rules and regulations, social culture and moral.
- Production/Engineering/Quality Assurance/Production Planning and inventory Control/Delivery
- Accounting/Finance/Internal Audit
- Purchasing and Logistics
- Sales and Marketing
- Human resource/Administration
- Safety and Environment
Benefits/welfares and Activities
Bonus, Provident fund, Medical allowance, Accident Insurance, Physical checkup, Transportation, Uniform, Gratuity fund, Service year gift, Allowance for emergency working in different factory, Kaizen/Activity award (Opportunity to present in Japan), Activity day, Staff party day, Birthday Party/Gift, Sport activity.
Business Development Section Chief Apply
- New Product Development From and among AGC Group
- Coordinate among AGC Group
- Supply chain analysis, evaluation and improvement
- New Strategic product driven for Thai market.
- Weekly repot (Punctual Report and Local Market information sharing)
- Set up sales target & strategies for control and evaluate activities periodically to get along with market circumstance in order to achieve goal.
- Monitors customer’s account receivable according to registered payment term.
- Review cost and price considering under sales policy to keep up with business competitiveness.
- Conduct export sales forecast and monitor monthly.
- Analyze monthly sales result and update sales strategies to get along with current market situation.
- Act as conference leader for problem solving to achieve sales activities.
- Responsible for other assignments from superior
Marketing Communication design
- Marketing strategies analysis and plan for company situations.
- Consider marketing tools & timing for customers which difference on channel.
- Evaluate achievement.
- Age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Development and Marketing Communication.
- Good in English Communication
- Computer literacy (Ms Office)
- Maturity, Strong leadership, self-motivated, initiative idea and good in interpersonal skills.
Distributor Sales Section Chief Apply
Electrical Engineer Section Chief (Samutprakarn Factory) Apply
Electrical Engineer Section Chief (AMATA Nakhorn IE., Chonburi) Apply
Human Resources Officer (Samutprakarn Factory) Apply
- Responsible for HR process of factory ie rules & regulations, manpower, recruitment & selection, compensation, training, employee relations, labour union, HR information
- Responsible for Administration jobs of factory to support manufacturing process and operation ie expatriate service, general affairs, government affairs, license & permit
- Bachelor degree in Human resource management or related fields.
- 2-4 years of experience in human resource management of manufacturing field.
- Have experience in employee relations and labour union management is an advantage.
- Good in English communication and human relations
- Computer literacy
- Good personality, mature and proactive
Accounting Section Chief Apply
1. Operational Planning, KPI setting concerning accounting issue with superior and communicate to related to ensure all operational process along with company’s policy and achieve the target.
2. Manage and control account closing of revenue and expenditure of primary glass and automotive glass to ensure accuracy of accounting record, calculation of revenue and expenditure and accounting adjustment (if any).
3. Manage and control the calculation of cost of primary glass and automotive glass to ensure that the calculation of production cost and cost allocation are comply with principle of accounting, company’s policy and accounting standard.
4. Analyze and comparative between operation performance, operation cost and change concerning account issue with budget to find differentiate and reason of differentiate and reporting.
5. Generate short / long term plan and feasibility study for analysis and provide recommendation concerning primary glass and automotive glass to concerned parties.
6. Develop and oversee team member to work under regulation and concerned standard and plan the inventory check, monitor and report stock result status including follow up with the Warehouse and Production for corrective action
7. Ad hoc task as assign
1. Age over 28 years old
2. Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting or Business Administration.
3. Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting / cost / business control
4. Proficiency in IFRS, accounting standard
5. Good in English Communication
6. Computer literacy (Ms Office)
7. Leadership, mature and proactive
Human Resource and Administration department manager Apply
1. Responsible for corporate HR & Administration systems.
2. Responsible for Head office HR & Administration job functions.
3. Responsible for providing advice and support to factory HR & Administration
- Bachelor degree or higher in Human resource management or related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in HR management with 3 years of experience as manager position from manufacturing side (middle to large scale of manufacturing)
- Good in English communication and human relations (TOEIC score over 550)
- Computer literacy
- Good personality, mature and proactive
Electrical Engineer 2 Positions Apply
Mechanical Engineer 2 Positions Apply
Production Engineer 3 Positions Apply
1. Control the production system to comply with loading and shipment plan
2. Manpower planning and analysis to ensure the efficiency of manpower in production process
3. Manage all information and software to comply with company’s Information Security
4.Control both raw sheet and finish goods to ensure that both comply with stock control
6. Liaise with other concerned party to solve any issue and improvement of production
7. Cooperate with company’s activities: 5SVM, Monozukuri, Cost Down Activity, Safety, Environment, Customer Satisfaction, QAV, IS, IA and etc.
1. Age not over 30 years old
2. Bachelor degree in Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering (IE), Chemical or other related fields.
3. 0-3 years of experience in Electrical.
4. Good in English Communication
5. Computer literacy
6. Able to work in hot area
7.Hard working, energetic, analytical skill, Interpersonal skill, Mature and proactive
ผู้สมัครสามรถส่งอีเมลล์สมัครงาน พร้อมแนบข้อมูลส่วนตัว การศึกษา ประสบการณ์ ไปยัง firstname.lastname@example.org
ผู้สมัครสามารถ Download แบบฟอร์มสมัครงาน โดยบันทึกข้อมูลให้มากที่สุดเท่าที่ทำได้ และส่งอีเมลล์ พร้อมแนบเอกสารการศึกษา หรือหลักฐานการสมัครงานอื่นๆ ไปยัง email@example.com
Remark : for more information please call 0-2815-5000 ext. 1213, 1631
You may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org